Free Shipping! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
25-3/4" H x 17-3/8" W x 16-7/8" D
19-1/2" H x 11-1/2" W x 10-5/8" D
Weight: 282 lbs.
This series expands upon the strength of the PFB model. Additional thicker layers of steel and fire-resistant concrete prevent forced entry from multiple types of tools. Features triple layers of steel walls consisting of fire-resistant concrete and a layer of fire insulation plus a steel security grid. Equipped with a user-friendly, European high-security electronic lock. Best choice for small businesses and homeowners with moderate value collections. It provides one hour of certified fire protection.
- Modern design equipped with an L-shaped handle and an electronic, high-security ECBS Class B lock
- Designed to protect contents against fire and burglary
- 60 minutes of fire resistance- LFS60P in accordance with European standard EN 15659
- Built with inner and outer steel walls filled with fire-resistant concrete
- Manufactured to Burglary resistance – EN 1143-1, Grade I. resistance rating in accordance with European standard EN 14450
- The integrated relocking system blocks bolt work from retracting against attempted burglary attack
- Hardened steel plate protects each locking bolt and locking mechanism against drill and tool attacks
- Steel security grid welded between inner and outer steel walls for additional burglary resistance
- Recessed anchor bolt hole provided to securely anchor safe
- Neutral graphite gray color scheme
|Burglary Protection:||Great Burglary Protection|
|Fire Protection:||1 Hour Fire Protection|
|Exterior Dimensions:||25-3/4" H x 17-3/8" W x 16-7/8" D|
|Interior Dimensions:||19-1/2" H x 11-1/2" W x 10-5/8" D|
|Interior Cubic Inches:||2,486 Cu. In.|
|Interior Cubic Feet:||1.44 Cu. Ft|
Wow what a fine safe. I have received the safe & the quality of this safe is amazing I installed in a restricted small space used 3m 5200 hundred adhesive. Also bolt down deep in to a floor beam.also in small amount of space to limit tool attacks so front door is best for attack how ever this safe build is impressive. I viewed a video on you tube where the door was taken apart exposing in side Mechanics of the safe door build quality is a wow! The blots able to roll in case of saw attack wow! high quality hardware bolts washers etc. etc. very nice. my bother in-law owns two Fort Knox safe which is pretty much top-of-the-line As far as safe was impressed with this safe as am l.......gaps on door is perfectly even.but what you can’t see the. Components of the door safe no plastics high-quality hardware it’s really impressive. Msafe did not cut any corners with this safe refreshing to see this kind of build its modern safe with good old fashioned build solid...... bravo bravo....